― ECB-900 ―
This dedicated app enables you to manage various settings
on your watch from your smartphone without operating the watch.
Keeping accurate time
Automatic Time Adjustment
The watch is reset regularly 4 times a day by the smartphone to show both home time and world time correctly. You can also reset the watch manually with just a push of a button when crossing between time zones. The precise time in the current location is displayed instantly with DST (daylight saving time) taken into account.
Accurate Time System
Accurate time information (UTC) is acquired by a smartphone from a time server on the Internet. The smartphone then analyzes this time data and its own current positioning data regarding the time zone and DST (daylight saving time) status of the current location and resets the watch to the correct time automatically. Since Wi-Fi communication is also possible, the smartphone can also acquire time information in indoor environments such as airports or subways.
Advanced World Time function
World Time for over 300 cities
The smartphone app can be used to conduct world time city selection. After a city is selected by touch from a world map or a city list containing over 300 cities, the time in the selected city is displayed on an inset dial with DST (daylight saving time) taken into account.
A CASIO-original solar charging system converts light into electrical power to assure stable operation. A shade-dispersing solar panel provides superior power generation efficiency.
Brilliant light from a high-luminosity LED affords dramatically improved visibility in the dark.
- * List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.