A legendary victory, revisited in collaboration with Honda Racing
EDIFICE collaborates with Honda, a well-known Japanese brand that has been bringing the spirit of motor sports to the world for decades. 2021 marks the 60th anniversary of the 1961 Honda victory in Round 2 of the 250cc Grand Prix in West Germany, the first Japanese racer to win a Road Racing World Championship. The EDIFICE Honda Racing Limited Edition pays homage to this historic feat.
A dial that pays homage to a legendary machine
Modelled after the legendary RC162 that powered the first Japanese racer to victory at the 1961 Road Racing World Grand Prix, the bezel and dial evoke the bike’s hammered aluminium fairing. Also featured are the fairing’s yellow stripe and old Honda logo, as well as the red of the fuel tank.
Solar power system to convert light to energy
Using shadow-dispersing solar cells, the solar panel in the inset dial supplies enough power to fuel the watch on its own.
- * Visuals are graphic images.
Scratch-resistant, highly transparent sapphire crystal.
– 10-bar water resistance
– Solar power
- * List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.