Automatically incorporating and updating time zone and daylight savings time data to easily, reliably and accurately keep time.
Additionally, linking with an app allows for even more functionality.
Casio continues to push the envelope and change the rulebook on timepieces.
Supervised by professional racing team
RACE LAP CHRONOGRAPH
This dedicated app enables you to manage various settings
on your watch from your smartphone without operating the watch.
World Time for over 300 cities
Set the world time with just a few taps on your smartphone screen.
Use a smartphone app to easily set the alarm on your watch.
When you can't find your phone, simply push a button on your watch to sound an alert on your phone.
Dual Dial World Time
2-city simultaneous time display
Home Time is displayed on the main dial and World Time on the inset dial at 6 o’clock in a 12-hour format. The AM/PM status of the selected city are also displayed. Switching between the two city time displays can be conducted with button operation or using the app.
Tough Solar converts light to electric power to support stable operation of multiple functions. Adoption of a shadow-dispersing solar panel with excellent power-generation efficiency enables solar-powered operation of various functions through smartphone linkage.
100-meter water resistance
Wearable around sinks, during swimming, poolside diving, snorkeling.
- *1 Bluetooth installed smartphone only. iOS: iOS 10 or later. Android: Android 6.0 or later.
- * List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.